Friday 20 September 2013

Not Just a Wedding Guest






It sounds ridiculously vain but I have to say, I have a bloody good looking family. All 34 of them (it's somewhere in that region, we have newbies joining on a monthly basis). It came to my attention most prevalently at my cousin Grace's wedding in June. She married the lovely Nick, who is my new 'cousin-in-law' (he LOVES when I call him my cousin) and I was not only lucky enough to be a guest, but I also styled four of the bridesmaids hair.

The two gorgeous youngsters you can see in the last picture actually had their hair done by the Hairdresser who styled Grace's locks. But they're part of the good looking Fletcher Family. You can tell right?

I did a trial on Grace's thick locks to work out how the bridesmaids would have their hair, and we came up with a simple, low bun. It complimented the girls dresses and worked nicely with the coral accessory they had to tie in with the colour scheme.

It was a beautiful Saturday in July, and I think the hottest of the year. It was a challenge in terms of humidity and perspiration to say the least. Sam's blow dry was tested to it's limits but it survived the heat and her cutting SERIOUS shapes on the dance floor.

It was so nice to be involved in the whole day. I got to see Grace's stunning transformation throughout the morning and also get to experience the buzz and excitement of the whole family. It was calm, fun and a pleasure to be involved all the way through.

Congratulations to my friends and cousins Grace and Nick on a lovely wedding day and a happy little life ahead xx

No comments:

Post a Comment