Tuesday 23 July 2013

Not A Detail Missed







Another week, another wedding. This time, for the lovely Gillian and Steve.

Thanks to a recommendation from my friend Laura (also the Bride's sister and Cheif Bridesmaid) and a succesful trial in June, I arrived at the The Savoy, coffee in-hand and filled with excitement, ready to help Gillian achieve the perfect hair for the perfect wedding. Spread across two adjoining rooms, with "Royal Service" available at any moment, it felt somewhat sureal to be involved. As the champagne flowed around me, I worked through the Bride and her four lovely bridesmaids to get them ready for the day ahead.

Audrey Hepburn-esque hair for Gill, and curls for the bridesmaids it was the perfect time to use the Babyliss Pro Curl. I curled and pinned all the girls and styled Gill with a gorgeous low bun to match her dress and veil.

It was an absolute pleasure to be involved and I cannot wait to see the professional photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment