Monday 22 July 2013

Not Permenant Colour






It's quite possibly a quarter life crisis, but recently I have found myself eager (ok, desperate) to make a change. Naturally the change is going to be to my hair.

After hours on Pinterest, blogs, Instagram and scouring celebs for inspiration I kept coming back to Kelly Osbourne. I love that whilst completely changing her style for the better she has remained a little bit rock and roll/edgy. Her lilac hair is gorgeous, and looks good in a simple top knot but also on the red carpet in 1940's style curls.

But I have to be realistic, and realise that I am not a rock-god's daughter or living in LA. And I don't have a colourist on hand for a touch up every week. But whose to say I can't play with a bit of colour. So I have been. In the form of H&M's hair colour powder.  The powder comes in Blue, Purple and Pink in a 3 part pack and is simply rubbed onto the hair and sealed with hairspray. I have played with pink and purple and I absolutely loved it.

Now I'm thinking… do I make it more permanent?

No comments:

Post a Comment