Tuesday 1 October 2013

New Hair Challenge - Day 1





































So today marks my first attempt at some new, never worn before hair. I am challenging myself to try new styles and today was a little scary at first but surprisingly, I've ended up quite liking Hairstyle #1, and I might even wear it again! At 7.00 this morning, I didn't feel like this and was quite frankly panicking about being so far out of my comfort zone. Silly but true.

 Fishtail braids are EVERYWHERE at the moment, Kim K, Nicole Kidman, Selina Gomez and Caroline Flack have all been seen wearing this style. It works during the day and also on the Red Carpet. A misconception is that you have to have super long hair, but today proves that's not the case. My hair is fairly long, but only a few inches below my shoulders, not like the hair extension wielding celebrities mentioned above.

Overall, I would say, give this style a go and you might be pleasantly surprised at a) how quick it is and b) how easy-to-wear it is. Super casual, my favourite. 

So there it is #1 - The Fishtail

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment