Friday 16 August 2013

Not In A "I'm so Miserable" Kind of Way

I'm sure I'm not the only one but I'm just never happy. Not in a "I'm so miserable" kind of way. I just always want more. Whether its money, social activities or clothes, as soon as I get one sorted I'm keen to get the next.

On this occasion I'm craving trainers. I just bagged myself the gorgeous Nike Hyperfuse as seen here, but already I've got a wish list of my next potential pair.

First up, and likely to cause a divide in opinion are these Reebok beauties. An absolute Classic (!) I've already heard them described as very "Croydon" but I think, worn with the right outfit they could be a really nice spring, girlie outfit finisher. Pastels are going to be everywhere next season and this for me is a great way to work them in to my wardrobe. A bargain pair too at only £60.00

Next up are my favourites on the list. They're the Nike Airmax 90 Hyperfuse Independence Day special edition. Already sold out pretty much everywhere they are just a pipe dream. The range consisted of a gorgeous blue pair and deep red, but I just think crisp white are the best. At £103.00 they're not cheap but I'd say worth every penny. If only I had the budget, the money and the access!! Dammit.

Next up, ANOTHER pair of Air Max 90's, this time the comfort range. These are a more Autumn type trainer for me, but the bright coral still makes them an eye catcher. Not sure I'll ever go for an all black trainer, these are a girly alternative for darker months. As will all Air Max, they've got the comfort factor and even give you an extra inch in height. Why do you think so many boys love them! £104.95 ish for these beauties. At what point is it acceptable to buy yourself an early Christmas present?

Lastly, and by no means least are a standard white Van. I've never owned a pair of Vans, having stuck with Converse and more recently Superga for my less sporty footwear, but I think the time has come. Bang some Crep Protect and these will keep me going through the rest of August, Sept and maybe even October. I'll be laughing in the face of rain. They go with everything, from dresses to leggings on a fat day, so they're a no brainer. The cheapest pair on the list as well at just £45.00, what's not to love?

Picture credits: Well Gosh, Drop Date, Foot Locker + Crooked Tongues

1 comment: