Wednesday 14 August 2013

Not Me, The Other Al





My best friend is also my house mate, and my go-to man for everything. He's Al and he is my better half. Yes, together we are "al and al".

Al is pretty much the nicest guy you'll meet. And that's not being biased, a recent survey of everyone who's ever met him said the same (I lied). The reason he might appear on my blog now and again is likely to be because we hang out a lot together, naturally, but also because he has a sense of style that should be shared.

He's cool. To the bone. He never looses his rag, he's calm at every moment and he is a good balance for my firework-like nature. But it doesn't end there, he has an ability to make the most simple outfit look smart and perfect. Chinos and a white shirt are all it takes. He's preppy and I like that. Never a hair out of place as the saying goes.

The thing I love the most is that he looks so good, he makes me look good. Result.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment